Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Going Legit

Hey there! It's been a while (again) since I last composed something for you to read here. I have to chalk that up (mostly) to my day job keeping me too busy. But I've taken some steps with the Convoy these last couple of days that I want to keep you up to date with. And, as you know, I have two purposes with this blog:
1. to instruct and inspire you to pursue business ownership in order to build your financial future, and
2. to report on how my efforts to build my business are going.
So here's what's new.

I've finally started taking the steps to make the Prosperity Convoy an official business. That means I've submitted the Articles of Organization to the state of Michigan for Prosperity Convoy, LLC. I've also obtained a federal EIN (Employer ID Number) for the company. I tried to open a business bank account as well, but that has to wait until the state has completed the registration process.

The impetus for taking these steps now is the possibility of a good sale of the product of which I'm an independent distributor to my current employer. Now, I'm not using this forum to promote my business directly, so I'll just explain that my product is something that can--no, WILL--save a trucking company the size of my employer literally millions of dollars per year. And that means continuing sales. So if I'm going to enter a long-term vendor-customer relationship with them, I'd better have a real company in place to do that.

Anyway, that's the Prosperity Convoy's current status. Remember, I do want to bring some co-travellers along on the road to financial freedom. In fact, as many as possible. In fact, I want to bring YOU along. I believe I've found a winning formula, and I want to share it with you. There's plenty of wealth to go around.

Thanks for reading my brief update today. I hope I'm fulfilling my two purposes with this blog. Let me know what you think, and I look forward to seeing you in the Convoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment