Monday, June 27, 2011

Ramping Up

Let me tell you, the vehicle that I'll soon be driving on the road to prosperity is making me excited! The more I learn about it and experience it, the more incredible the opportunity becomes! The earning potential is almost limitless. But, and even more important to me, the potential for sharing that vehicle with others--you--is limitless.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted an entry titled, "Why, Oh Why?". As you recall from that essay, my Why for creating this blog is to help those of you out there who may be struggling financially to find the path to prosperity. Whether that struggle is a minor annoyance ("How do we find the extra money to send Junior to the right camp this summer?") or a full-blown catastrophe ("OMG! We don't have the rent money!"), I hope my writings here will help you find your path to leave that struggle behind you.

For today's assignment, then, I ask you to consider your Why:
  • What is it that would cause you to leave your comfort zone and embark on a new path to financial freedom?
  • Or the opposite side: What is it that makes your life comfortable enough to stay the course?
Feel free--empowered, even--to share your Why as a Comment to this post. You can remain anonymous if you'd like; I'm just curious about the Whys out there.

That's it for today. Just a short & sweet update and, I hope, something to get you thinking about your situation. Thanks for peeking in, and I look forward to sharing the road to prosperity with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment